How to order?
- Estimate cost
2. Request a quote
3. Get the quote and sign it
5. Receive the translated document
- Estimate the cost of your translation using our calculator.
- Request a quote – Fill in the contact and quote Request form and upload the document to be translated with the following information:
- Fill in your postal address for us to draw up your quote
- Target language (in which language do you want your document to be translated ?)
- The payment option you choose (Payment can be made by credit card, debit card, PayPal, bank transfer or cheque).
- Delivery option you choose (Standard / Fast Delivery)
- We will send you a quote within two hours. This quote will confirm the amount given to you by the calculator. Upon receipt of the quotation, if you agree to its terms, please send it back to us scanned, dated and signed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will immediately send you the payment instructions according to the payment option you have chosen in the contact form.
- As soon as we receive payment, we send you the translation within the time limit and according to the terms and conditions stated in the quote.
To pay using Paypal, a credit or a debit card, be sure to send us a message through the contact page, and we will send you a secure payment link back, via e-mail.
*Enter the number of words in your document in the “Number of words” box of the calculator below to get an estimate of the cost of your translation.
Samples of commonly translated documents
Deed of Sale*
Promise of sale agreement*
Power of attorney to sell*
Power of attorney to acquire*
Real estate surveys and diagnostics*
Deed of probate*
Power of attorney to inherit an estate*
Statement of Inheritance*
Birth certificate (€39.00)
Death certificate (€39.00)
Marriage certificate (€39.00)
Decree nisi (€39.00)